The 2018 Buick Encore is one of the most fuel efficient and easily maneuverable crossovers in its class. With tons of standard features, a quieter cabin ride, and new interior design elements, this year’s upgrades to the Buick Encore introduce this subcompact crossover SUV more lux than ever, especially compared to its popular contenders. The 2018 Buick Encore is the perfect ride for drivers looking to maximize the luxury-feel while maintaining the more important features such as fuel efficiency, interior comfort, and responsive handling. But if you want even more of that upscale-feel, the 2018 Buick Encore is available in six trims and nine colors. Not to mention the Buick Encore’s impressive technology and safety upgrades that come standard in the higher trim levels.
Notable Features of The 2018 Buick Encore
Overall, the Buick Encore is even more packed with features and offers a much more quiet, peaceful ride than many other competitors in its class of subcompact SUV crossovers. The 2018 Buick Encore has four doors, room for five passengers, and front wheel drive.
A few of the most notable features in the 2018 Buick Encore are:
- Nine Exciting Colors; Graphite Gray Metallic, Black Cherry Metallic, Summit White, Coastal Blue Metallic, Ebony Twilight Metallic, Quicksilver Metallic, Coppertino Metallic, White Frost Tricoat, and Winterberry Red Metallic.
- Available in Six Trims; Encore, Preferred, Sport Touring, Prefered II, Essence, Premium Trim including several performance, safety, design, and comfort upgrades such as a Bose sound system, remote starter, traffic alerts and park assist, comfortable leather seating, and much more! Luxurious interior with impressive options available for the driver looking for increased performance, design, and comfort.
- Sleek design elements with balanced proportions.
- Comprehensive safety technology available on mid to upper rims.
- Impressive connectivity complete with available 4G LTE WiFi connectivity on board.
- Responsive performance with the Encore’s 1.4 L turbocharged engine. Take it a step further and choose all-wheel drive.
Overall, the 2018 Buick Enclave packs a lot of performance and a luxury-feel into its subcompact crossover size and offers intuitive and user-friendly infotainment options, premium interior and exterior style and finishes, and a comfortable and roomy for its class ride.
New for The Buick Encore in 2018
Staring with an MSRP of around $22,990, this five-passenger subcompact SUV crossover gets a nice fuel efficiency rating at 25 MPG in the city and 33 MPG on the highway. This EPA estimated fuel-economy rating puts the Encore at the top of its class when paired with its more powerful engine. With a cargo capacity of 48.4 cu ft., there is room to store whatever you may need on a daily basis or for a long road trip.
Buick’s subcompact SUV starts the 2018 model year with a good amount of changes that really make a difference in several categories:
- Interior upgrades increase luxury and comfort.
- There are a lot of standard features offered on the 2018 Buick Encore.
- The infotainment system comes in either a 7 or 8-inch option and is user-friendly and easy to learn how to navigate.
- Handling is nimble and responsive on the subcompact crossover, giving drivers a smooth and intuitive driving experience.
- Safety and technology options that put the Encore at the top of its class.
- An ionizing interior air cleaner enhances the Encore’s nicely appointed climate control system.
- HD radio joins the list of features in the infotainment arena.
- Last year’s gas cap is ditched for a new capless fueling system.
- A new color, Coppertino Metallic has been added as an option to this year’s models as well.
Notable Differences in The 2018 Buick Encore
While many of the big changes that were made to the Encore happened in 2017, there are still updates that make a sizeable difference in this new year Encore model. The refreshes on the Buick Encore make this car a great deal for a subcompact crossover SUV. One of the most important factors to mention is the fact that compared to others in its class, the 2018 Buick Encore retains its high ranking as a subcompact crossover SUV. This model year also improved the Encore’s already easy-to-maneuver handling and features a powerful engine. Combine this with its nicely styled and comfortable interior, incredible standard features, endless upgrade options, and impressive fuel efficiency, and the Buick Encore becomes an even better price.