Depending on the driver, wheels may be a priority when shopping for a vehicle. Either way, there’s no denying their importance to the quality and operation of that car. As a result, you should genuinely care about which wheels are being installed on your new purchase.
Well, if you’re pursuing a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee, the options seem endless. The brand offers their customers the opportunity to opt for a number of different options on their SUV, allowing these buyers to choose the offering that best fits their needs.
It’s especially important to understand your options before you head into a dealership. That way, when it’s time to purchase that 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee, you’ll know exactly what you’re looking for.
The 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee offers an array of wheel options that can satisfy any driver’s need. Available in a variety of different sizes and styles, a car buyer will surely be able to find the perfect fit for their new SUV. The available wheel options include:
- Grand Cherokee
- 17-inch Painted Aluminum Wheels (standard on Laredo)
- 18-inch Satin Silver Aluminum Wheels (available of Laredo and Overland)
- 18-inch Polished Aluminum Wheels with Technical Gray Painted Pockets (standard on Limited)
- 20-inch Satin Silver Aluminum Wheels (available on Limited)
- 18-inch Polished Aluminum Wheels with Low-Gloss Black Painted Pockets and Red Willys Logo (standard on Trailhawk)
- 20-inch Polished Aluminum Wheels With Technical Gray Painted Pockets (standard on Overland)
- 20-inch Fully Polished Satin Aluminum Wheels (standard on Summit)
- 20-inch Platinum Aluminum Wheels (available on Summit)
- Grand Cherokee SRT
- 20-inch Polished Satin Chrome Five-Spoke Goliath Wheels (standard on SRT)
- 20-inch Low Gloss Black Spider Monkey Wheels (available on SRT)
- 20-inch Lightweight Satin Chrome Wheels (available on SRT)
- Limited Edition Models
- 75th Anniversary Edition 18-inch Smoke Bronze Aluminum Wheels (standard on 75th Anniversary Edition)
- Limited 75th Anniversary Edition 20-inch Smoke Bronze Aluminum Wheels e (standard on Limited 75th Anniversary Edition)
- 20-inch Gloss Black Aluminum Wheels (standard on Grand Cherokee Altitude)
As you can see, there are a number of different wheel options available on the 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee. While some of these offerings are based on the model that you choose, customers still have an opportunity to acquire wheels that fit their needs and desires. Perhaps you’re looking for hefty wheels that will cut through snow or ice, or maybe you prefer wheels that will catch another driver’s eye. You clearly have these options when it comes to the new Grand Cherokee.
Predictably, the tire selections aren’t the only impressive part of the 2017 Grand Cherokee’s exterior. Drivers will appreciate the classy and legendary seven-slot grille, as well the integrated fog lamps and available Bi-Xenon High-Intensity Discharge Headlamps. Perhaps the most appreciated exterior amenity is the CommandView dual-pane panoramic sunroof. Including a power sliding glass front panel and a fixed glass rear panel, drivers will be able to enjoy the fresh air with ease.
As you’ve read, not only is the 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee’s exterior one of the best in the segment, but the brand also provides its customers with a number of options. You surely won’t find these types of opportunities elsewhere.