Chevy trucks are a staple for those who need a vehicle that hauls, tows, and trailers for both work and play. Whether you are looking for a recreational vehicle or you are looking for a heavy-duty workhorse, Chevy has a truck to suit all of your needs. Chevy trucks feature high-strength steel, fully boxed frames, and innovative cargo beds. Among hard-working vehicles, Chevy trucks are one of the most dependable and longest lasting pickup trucks on the road. With their high-strength bodies and frames, Chevy trucks are built to last and to get the job done.
Breakdown of Most Popular Models
Chevy has been making trucks for many years, and there are a few models that have really stood the test of time. These trucks continue to perform, prove to be reliable and last well above others in their class.
Let’s take a look at some of the most popular Chevy truck models:
- Chevy Colorado: The Colorado boasts an available Duramax 2.8L Turbo-Diesel 4-cylinder engine, which makes the award-winning Colorado the most fuel-efficient pickup you can buy. This Chevy truck gets offering a phenomenal EPA-estimated 30 MPG highway and a maximum highway range of 630 miles per tank. Pair this with 369 lb.-ft. of torque and available best-in-class towing with a maximum 7,700 lbs., it would be hard to find a pickup that compares to the Colorado when it comes to performance, power, and efficiency.
- Silverado 1500: The Chevy Silverado is another Chevy classic for performance and reliability. This truck is made of high-performance steel that makes this vehicle super strong. The Silverado 1500 can take on anything you throw at it – be it for work or play. The Chevy Silverado offers a variety of V8 engines with best-in-class available V8 horsepower, towing, or fuel economy. The Silverado has been named the 2018 “Most Dependable Large Light Duty Pickup” by JD Power. Those in the market for a Chevy truck in this class will be hard-pressed to find a better option than the Silverado.
- Silverado 2500: The Chevy Silverado 2500 gives drivers the heavy-duty dependable strength they have come to expect from Chevrolet trucks. The Silverado offers 910 LB-ft Max torque, 3,534 Lbs max available payload, and 18,100 Lbs Max available towing. This type of performance is exactly what drivers are looking for when they need real towing and hauling capability backed by strength to get the job done.
Chevy Truck Accessories
Once you’ve decided on a Chevy truck that fits your needs, you may start thinking about adding a few extras to make your new vehicle, even more, all your own. Chevy has a huge suite of accessories that are made especially for your Chevy truck. Buying Chevy manufactured parts ensure will help you maintain the integrity of your truck while you upgrade. Whether you want to customize your truck to make it even more perfect for work or play, Chevy has what you need.
Here are a few of Chevys most popular accessories right now:
- Floor Liners – For work or for recreation, floor liners are a popular accessory to protect your vehicle and keep it in great shape. Floor liners provide premium all-weather precision coverage around interior trim, driver pedals, seat tracks, and door sills. These Chevy floor liners are constructed of quality materials that provide optimum carpet and interior trim protection, isolating debris and moisture while remaining removable for cleaning.
- Cargo Management – Increasing your cargo capacity for hauling recreational or work gear is something every Chevy truck owner needs. Organize and haul all of your gear with GearOn cargo management Systems to Roof Rack on GearON™ Cargo Management Systems to Roof Rack Cross Rail Packages, from roof-mounted bicycle carriers to hitch-mounted ski carriers, Chevrolet Accessories are the ideal complement to accommodate action or work gear. Inside, create tidy storage spaces in select vehicles with a Front Floor Console organizer, toe insert, or rear cargo organizer. At work or at play, keep everything you need to carry on organized and stored safely with these Chevy Truck accessories.
- Performance – Let’s not forget about performance enhancement. When it comes to enhancing performance for select vehicles, Chevy accessories have the solution. The Performance Air Intake reduces restriction for optimum power production. Exhaust Upgrade Packages reduce back pressure and provide an authoritative tone. While polished exhaust tips offer a great-looking finishing touch. Brake System Upgrade Kits, Engine Covers, and Suspension Packages are also available.
- Exterior – Customizing the exterior of your Chevy truck not only makes your vehicle look great, but it also enhances performance and capabilities. Create a personalized look, enhance functionality and utility, protect the finish and keep it all meticulously detailed with exterior accessories tailored specifically to your Chevrolet vehicle. Everything from Exterior Vehicle Care Kits, Body Side Molding, Mirror Caps, Chrome and Black Door Handles, Decal and Stripe Packages, Emblems, Assist Steps, splash guards and more are all available to upgrade your Chevy Truck.
Chevrolet always rises to the top of the pack when it comes to their trucks. Offering top-level performance, durability, strength, reliability, and a long life, Chevy trucks are unmatched. There are many models to choose from, trim levels to customize your truck, and accessories to further make your truck your own. Chevy trucks are a staple on the market with good reason.