People don’t get out of their comfort zones as much as they could. But with today’s technology, events, and destinations, road trips are easier to plan than ever! But at the end of the day, how much you enjoy your tip will come down to your vehicle’s onboard features, cargo space, comfort, and convenience. Here are 8 reasons why every great road trip starts with the 2019 Chevy Bolt.
#1. Saving Money
Every road trip comes down to budgeting. When you’re behind the wheel of the 2019 Chevy Bolt you won’t have to worry about filling your gas guzzler, allowing you to splurge elsewhere. These are just some of the many ways you’ll save with the Chevy Bolt:
- With the impressive 128 MPGe city and 110 MPGe highway fuel economy rating you’ll be the most efficient vehicle on the road
- You’ll save huge with an MSRP starting at the low price of $36,620
- 60 kWh Lithium-ion battery
- DC Fast Charging capability
For these reasons and so many more, the Chevy Bolt is one of the most cost-effective vehicles on the road today. If you’re looking for a car that will have impressive efficiency for the next decade, then look no further because the Bolt’s astounding electric drive unit will set the standard for years to come.
#2. Cargo Space
Let’s face it, we don’t pack as lightly as we could. “Should I bring extra boots? How many sleeping bags do we need? Will we need to bring the hair dryer?”. But when you’re traveling across the country in your Bolt, you’ll have plenty of space for everything you need and still have room to pick up souvenirs at every stop.
Here are some cargo space specs for the 2019 Chevy Bolt:
- Passenger Capacity: 5
- 16.9 cubic feet of trunk space
- 60/40 split folding seats
- Length: 164 inches
- Width without mirrors: 69.5 inches
This should be plenty of space for any road trip or vacation. However, if you can’t manage to fit all the things you need on your trip inside the spacious Chevy Bolt, then with the addition of roof racks there should be nothing you’ll need to leave behind ever again.
When you’re on a long voyage with family or friends, the last thing you want to feel is “trapped”. Luckily, with the hi-tech next-generation features available on the Chevy Bolt, your rides will fly by. When the ride seems like it’ll never end these features will help pass the time:
- 10.2-inch color touchscreen display
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- Voice command
- Bose premium 7-speaker audio system
With the above-listed features, some of the most memorable moments from your road trip won’t be from your destinations and attractions, but from the cozy, comfortable, safety of your Bolt. With the latest technology, sleek design, and comfortable, spacious seating cabin, you won’t need a destination for your road trips. Just start driving.
Whether it’s you, your grandparents, or children taking a trip, family and friends can rest easy knowing you’ve upgraded from your possibly dangerous used vehicle (that’s always breaking down) to a safe and reliable 2019 Chevy Bolt. These are some of the features drivers are raving about:
- Teen Driver (allowing you to monitor and manage driving habits and settings associated with a key fob)
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- 10 airbags
- Tire Fill Alert
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Front Pedestrian Braking
- StabiliTrak (electronic stability control system with traction control)
With all these features and more it’s no wonder the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) gave the 2019 Chevy Bolt an overall score of 5 out of 5 stars. No more canceling trips because of your unreliable car. Nothing stands in your way with the Chevy Bolt.
Drivers of the 2019 Chevy Bolt can take pride in how environmentally friendly they travel. These days with the pollution being emitted from gas-guzzling full-size SUVs, trucks, and commercial vehicles, being a responsible Chevy Bolt driver is something worth boasting about.
When it comes to taking responsibility for the environment, the first step is managing and conserving energy. Here are a few features available on the Chevy Bolt that help work towards saving energy:
- 12-volt battery rundown protection (prevents the battery from draining by turning off any interior lamp that is left on after the ignition is turned off)
- 120-volt portable charge cord (compatible with 120-volt three prong outlets)
- 60 kWh Lithium-ion battery
- 7.2 kW onboard charging module
- Up to 25 miles of range per hour of charge with the available 240-volt 32-amp charging unit
- Up to 4 miles of range per hour of charge with the standard 120-volt portable charge cord
- Electric Propulsion
The above features are some of the many that Bolt drivers everywhere take pride in, and you can too.
#6. Standard Features
Enjoy road trips in style with these features offered standard on the base model of the 2019 Chevy Bolt.
- Keyless start, push button
- Front wheel drive (FWD)
- 17-inch painted aluminum wheels
- LED Daytime Running Lamps
- LED taillamps
- 6-way manual driver and passenger seats
- Cargo storage for charging cord
- Engine immobilizer (for theft prevention purposes)
- Programmable vehicle charging
- Rear Vision Camera
It’s impossible to foresee what the open road has in store. When it comes to obstacles on your journey, nothing will stand in your way when you’re cruising in the dependable 2019 Chevy Bolt. With the ability to produce up to 200 horsepower and 266 lb-ft torque, you’ll be surprised by how much power this vehicle has to offer.
#8. Comfort and Convenience
Comfort and convenience can make or break a vacation on the road. Luckily, comfort and convenience are finally achievable with the slew of features available with the 2019 Chevy Bolt. These features include but are not limited to:
- Cruise Control
- Back-Up Camera
- Power Liftgate
- Automatic Heated Steering Wheel
- Heated Front Seats
- Illuminated Entry
- Heated Power Door Mirrors
- Push to Start
- Keyless Entry
These features only brush the surface of the Bolt’s comfort and convenience options. And when you’re on a road trip, as important as safety and reliability are, comfort and convenience can turn getting from point A to point B as fast as possible into taking the scenic route or making excuses to stretch out your ride if only to spend a little extra time in your Chevy Bolt.
So, what are you waiting for? If you need a reason to start planning your next road trip the 2019 Chevy Bolt is more than reason enough. And don’t you deserve this road trip? It all starts with the first step and that first step is for you to head over to your nearest Chevy dealer today and test drive the 2019 Chevy Bolt.